COTELLER-L Archives

Archiver > COTELLER > 2010-03 > 1267822288

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [COTELLER] Thompsen/Thompson
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 20:51:28 -0000

Author: wijohansson
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.colorado.counties.teller/629.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

Do you have any old photos from Leadville?

I have some unidentified photos from Leadville during the same period as you are discussing.

Would you be kind to check if you can find any match between your photos and my photos or you might have information about some of the persons on my photos? My unidentified photos are published at the Internet page
http://oldphotos.homeip.net/Photos.htm

I'll be grateful for every single clue that will help my research; my contact information will be found at the Internet page
http://oldphotos.homeip.net/Photos.htm

Thanks!

Important Note: