CORNETT-L Archives

Archiver > CORNETT > 2004-12 > 1103073190

From: Norma Adams <>
Subject: RE: Cullen Cornett
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:13:10 -0500

Hi,
I was going through the archives and found a post I made about Cullen
Cornett back in 1999.
Norma

From 1999 Archives
Hi,
I was at the FHC this morning and found this Cullen Cornett listed. Not my
line and I don't know anything else about them. I just saw someone
yesterday mention the name. It looked interesting, I thought.
Norma

Cullen Cornett b. abt 1793 Cherokee Tribe, Northeast Area, Ga.
+ Sallie b. abt 1793 Cherokee Tribe, Indian territory, Native American
married about 1813 " " "
Children:
Wallace Cornett
b. abt. 1814 Cherokee Tribe, Rabuin Co. Ga. d. abt 1845
+Mary Queen married about 1834 Cherokee Tribe Indian Terr. native
American

Cullen Cornett
b. abt. 1816 Cherokee Tribe, Indian Terr., native American

Wash Cornett
b. abt. 1816 " " "

Byrd (Indian Name Cheese-Inan-Ear) Cornett "
b. abt 1820

William Cornett
b. abt 1822 " " "

Susan Cornett