CONROY-L Archives

Archiver > CONROY > 2009-02 > 1235768185

From: "" <>
Subject: [CONROY] John and Catherine Conroy (Strassberg) Cincinnati, Ohio
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:56:25 -0000

Author: jrd1947
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.conroy/491/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Looking for any information on John and Catherine Conroy of County Cork. Parents were George Conroy and Margaret Carey.
Catherine was my ggrandmother and married George Strassberg in Cincinnati. John Married Catherine Tighe in Cincinnati. I believe that there was also another sister. Catherine was born about 1850 and came to america about 1867 according to census records. John was older and died about 1905. Both are interred at the New St. Joseph Cemetery in Cincinnati. I really need helpin finding this family in Ireland.

Thanks,
Jim Driggers

Important Note: