CHILDRESS-L Archives

Archiver > CHILDRESS > 2002-03 > 1016590687

From: "roberta childers" <>
Subject: Re: [Childress Research] cemetery observation
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:18:07 -0700

Jack, No, in the Green Mountain Cemetery in Boulder they face north. and in the oldest cemetery in town the stones face east and west. Incidentally, I am going to go to Pittsylvania County, Va. in June to look up my ancestor Joshua Childress if you know of any childress' family who have their family buried there, I would be glad to help document them if they just contact me through Childress family site.

Roberta Childers