CHILDRESS-L Archives

Archiver > CHILDRESS > 2000-04 > 0955070990

From: <>
Subject: Re: [CHILDRESS] Chilton Co., AL.
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:29:50 EDT

Hi Margie, I don't believe that I am from that line of Childress. At this
point in my search I'm not sure I'm related to any other line. Ha, Ha. Not
having a lot of luck connecting my line to others ya-see. Anyway it's loads
of fun trying.
Some where back a ways I think I remember seeing something where the
Childress name was shortened or changed to Chilton among others, and that was
what I was driving at. Thanks for the information I always enjoy reading the
History on the different people and places.

Larry Childress

This thread: