CHEWNING-L Archives

Archiver > CHEWNING > 2002-03 > 1017372763

From: "Joyce -Swecker- Gehringer" <>
Subject: Thank you!
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:32:43 -0500

Hello cousins!

All I can say is WOW!! And of course a heartfelt THANK-YOU for your kind
sharing of information and helpfulness. When I posted to the lists I wasn't
expecting the response I've received! I've never had contact with any of my
CHEWNING/MAYS/PUGH family and now they've come out of the woodwork! I
didn't know there was so many of you out there! I LOVE IT!

Now all I have to do is organize (or try to) the info you've sent - that may
take a little time! LOL Also, as I've said, I will be happy to share the
info I have now and find in the future.

Thanks so much.

Keep in touch,
Joyce