CARLOCK-L Archives

Archiver > CARLOCK > 2007-06 > 1182043437

From: "" <>
Subject: [CARLOCK] William Erwin CARLOCK (1871 - 1939) of Johnson Co., TX
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 01:23:57 -0000

Author: SETilleman
Surnames: CARLOCK, LAIN
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.carlock/230.2.1.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

This is a follow-up to my posting to the RootsWeb CARLOCK Message Board earlier today titled "William Erwin CARLOCK (1871 - 1939) of Johnson Co., TX," located at the following site, which was in reply to Rolidaar's posting to the same message board titled "Re: Samuel A. CARLOCK (b. 1763) m. CAROTHERS:"
http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.carlock/230.2.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Links to several Johnson Co., TX, cemeteries can be found at the following Johnson County Texas Genealogical Society site, including the Baker-Lain Cemetery:
http://users.htcomp.net/JCGS/cem.htm

The listing for the Baker-Lain Cemetery includes the following:

"Carlock, William Erwin18721939R 2 L 22
Carlock, Mary E18741962R 2 L 23
Lain, Craven Mills "C M"Mar. 10, 1911Nov. 08, 1994R 2 L 24
* Married October 15, 1932 > Children: Joe, George, Joyce, and Peggy
Lain, Beatrice EDec. 10, 1916R 2 L 25
> Beatrice Eudell {Carlock} Lain"

This is my source for William's death date of 1939.

Susan "Sue" Cearlock Tilleman ()
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/i/l/Susan-E-Tilleman/?Welcome=1046272098

Important Note: