CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC > 2009-08 > 1250054759

From: Caroline <>
Subject: Re: [CAN-ONT-FRONTENAC] John Williams
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info.
I had looked it up but can't remember which website.
I've now looked on the Ontario Locator and it indicates Waterloo County.

Caroline

From: Marc Wigle <>
To: ,

#yiv1561113591 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1561113591 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

This is the Frontenac list... the city of Kingston is the major city in the county. Kitchener is approx 4-5 hours west of Kingston on the other side of Toronto.

Marc