CAN-NF-WEST-COAST-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NF-WEST-COAST > 2009-04 > 1239305279

From: ,
Subject: Re: [West Coast NL] Baggs/ Howell
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:27:59 -0000

Author: curranmf
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.newfoundland.westcoast/236.1.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was wondering if anyone had information on a "possible" Elizabeth Bagg( born 18sep1791 who married a Nicholas Howell.(born 1787). They lived in Carbonear. But i know the Baggs have ties to the Broad Cove area.
( I put possible because there have been many notions of this elusice grandmothers last name- a recent posting suggested "bagg"

I aslo read of a Frances Bagg born 1797 and married a Ben Kipper... I mention this because the person who posted the messgae wrote that they thought Frances may have come from Conception Bay or had ties there.

Elizabeth might have been the daughter of Hugh and Jane Bagg.

Important Note: