CAN-NF-WEST-COAST-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-NF-WEST-COAST > 2009-04 > 1238788793

From: "" <>
Subject: [West Coast NL] Elizabeth (Bess) MacDonald Foss
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 19:59:53 -0000

Author: dwilson03833
Surnames: MacDonald/MacIssac
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.newfoundland.westcoast/1223/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My grandmother was Elizabeth (Bess) MacDonald (Foss) and married my grandfather, Lewis (lew) Foss in 1909. They had seven children Donald, Edgar, Lawrence, Mary, Paul Maynard, Avis, and my mother Muriel Foss (Wilson). My grandmothers parents were Donald and Mary (MacIsaac) MacDonald.

Important Note: