CAMPBELL-L Archives

Archiver > CAMPBELL > 2004-08 > 1092460982

From: "Margie Campbell" <>
Subject: RE: HOLD THE PHONE CUZ YA JYST COME ACROS MY CAMPBELS
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:23:02 -0700

I have Ellis Campbell b 1804 in VA. He had sons named Matthew, Ambrose,
James, Wiley, Freeman, & more. Since these Campbell's in Amherst county had
may of the same given names, was trying to find a connection, if possible.
I am getting ready to move, so purging old journals & newsletters (we are
downsizing to a much smaller house) and thought I would go through them and
see if I could spark some interest in some of these VA Campbell's.

There are LOTS of Campbell's in Stockton (my hubby is one of 12 Campbell's..
and their offspring... trust me... we have lots of Campbell's in Stockton!
Actually, there are several families of Campbell's in Stockton.

Do you know if any of the descendants of your Campbell's went into Missouri?
(via TN, AL).

Margie in Lodi, soon to be Stockton, CA USA