CAILLOUETTE-L Archives

Archiver > CAILLOUETTE > 2008-02 > 1203407397

From: "Shelley Cardiel" <>
Subject: [CAILLOUETTE] CAILLOUETTE Family Photograph
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:49:57 -0800

I've "rescued" an old photograph identified as Monique CAILLOVETTE which was
taken at the Arthur A. Glines Studio in Boston, Massachusetts. The
photograph is dated 1889 with Monique appearing to be in her 20's or 30's at
the time it was taken. In addition to her name, someone has also written
"Pete's Mother" on the back of the photograph. Based on limited research I
was able to locate census records for the family as follows:

1900 census of Westford, MA:

Peter C. CAILLOUETTE, age 29, born Jul 1870, married 4 years, born Canada,
parents born Canada, to USA 1890, a Day Laborer
Monique CAILLOUETTE, wife, age 39, born Aug 1860, married 4 years, 2
children/1 living, born Canada, parents born Canada, to USA 1887
Mary F. CAILLOUETTE, dau, age 1, May 1899, born MA

I am hoping to locate someone from her family so that this wonderful old
photograph can be returned to their care. If you are a member of this
family, or you know someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,
Shelley

This thread: