CAHUMBOL-L Archives

Archiver > CAHUMBOL > 2008-12 > 1229226239

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [CAHUMBOL] Trudy, Judy and Jimmy LANIER
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 03:43:59 -0000

Author: carol2k
Surnames: Lanier
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.california.counties.humboldt/1380.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Well, yes, it would be nice to know their ages. But I can only guestimate.
Trudy was 10 months old in the 1930.
Judy was older than Jimmy. They were both much younger than Trudy I think Jimmy was about my age and I was born in 1944.

I suppose there are some Laniers here.
My Mom and her family, Charlie was her brother, were born in Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana. She, her mom, brother Norman, sister, Venie, Venie's husband and son, came to Oregon about 1934 in an old truck. Grandma sold cow to get the money to travel. It must have been quite an adventure or nightmare.

Important Note: