CADDEN-L Archives

Archiver > CADDEN > 2011-10 > 1320116021

From: ,
Subject: Re: [CADDEN] Clarence Cadden/ Ira Cutler
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 02:53:41 -0000

Author: prca1946
Surnames: Cadden or Cutler
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.cadden/91.107.1.1.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi
I think that the man that you may have spoken to would have been on of my dad's brothers, Ray Cutler.He was trying to put together a family genealogy history. I will have to ask Uncle Ray if he remembers talking to you. Did you ever find out the reason that Clarence/Ira left Canada. Clarence/Ira had 7 grandchildren from his son Campbell Ira Cutler, 3 of whom are deceased leaving Art Cutler, Earle Cutler, Ray Cutler and Faye Diplock. The whole family with the exception of 4 great grandchildren who live in Edmonton area, reside in southern British Columbia. May I ask where you live and if you would like to get in touch for more family history.

Important Note: