CADDEN-L Archives

Archiver > CADDEN > 2011-10 > 1320088381

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [CADDEN] Clarence Cadden/ Ira Cutler
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:13:01 -0000

Author: prca1946
Surnames: Cutler/Cadden
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.cadden/91.107.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, I think we are talking about the same person. My Great Grandfather was born in Canada in about 1871 his name was Ira Cutler, he fled to the USA and changed his name to Clarence Cadden. This was about 1912. He left his wife and family in the Okanagan. He was married to Alice Francis Rankin 1863-1945.My Grandfather was a son of Ira Cutler aka Clarence Cadden, his name was Campbell Ira Cutler 1893-1977. He had 7 children, one of whom is my Dad, Earle Melville Cutler who was born in 1919 and fortunately still with us today, and living in Nelson, BC. We have heard rumours as to why he fled but nothing is known for sure. So it does sound like we are talking about the same person. Could be very interesting talking with you. I was born in 1946 and now living in Cranbrook, BC My surname is Armstrong.

Important Note: