CABUTTE-L Archives

Archiver > CABUTTE > 2003-03 > 1048735764

From: "Sue Silver" <>
Subject: [CAButte] CA Legislation - AB 207 - SUPPORT
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:29:24 -0800

Hello all,

Several people have asked me to send them suggested text for their messages to Assemblymember Maze. The following is what I have drafted. If you have had an experience with cemetery vandalism, it would be nice to say something about that also.

Thank you!

Sue Silver, State Coordinator
California Saving Graves

TEXT FOLLOWS:

Subject: AB 207 - SUPPORT

The Honorable Bill Maze
California State Assembly
State Capitol
Sacramento, CA 95814

Re: SB 207 - SUPPORT

Dear Assemblymember Maze:

I was notified by California Saving Graves that you have introduced SB 207 to amend Penal Code Section 594.35 to strengthen punishment of those who would vandalize military veterans grave marker and monuments.

Thank you for taking the time to address this issue which relates to
cemetery vandalism in California. Please add my name to the list of those people or organizations as being in SUPPORT of AB 207.

Respectfully,

NAME
ADDRESS

Please send to: