CABUTTE-L Archives

Archiver > CABUTTE > 2003-03 > 1047069085

From: "Sue Silver" <>
Subject: [CAButte] Re: California Public Cemetery District Law - OPPOSE
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:31:25 -0800

Hello again:

I am resending this with the following message:

Apparently they only record people who SUPPORT or OPPOSE a bill. Therefore, if you have sent an email under SUBJECT: SB 341 - QUALIFIED Support, you will need to re-send it under OPPOSE, with the explanation that you would support the bill if the public cemetery districts were not allowed to sell their cemeteries when they become full.

This is a learning process to me. Thank you for your patience. And THANKS to everyone who has already sent an email as a result of my original request (below). They have definitely been received! (I will be resending MY original email to the committee after sending this.)

Sue Silver, State Coordinator
California Saving Graves
Email:
Website: www.usgennet.org/usa/ca/state/