CABUTTE-L Archives

Archiver > CABUTTE > 2003-03 > 1046553010

From: (S Moyer)
Subject: [CAButte] Surname Paul
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:10:10 -0800 (PST)

Does the surname of Paul sound familiar to anyone? I'm looking for the
descendants of James J. and Emma C. Paul of Des Moines, Iowa. One or
some of their descendants lived in Paradise, Ca during the mid 20th
century or perhhaps even later. I have several generations of family
history to share. The family history goes back to Los Angeles, Iowa, Pa,
Ireland and Germany. My gr grandfather's brother married the sister of
the above James J. Paul of Iowa.

Hopefully there's someone in Paradise or Butte County who connects with
this family history.

Sue Moyer

This thread: