CAALAMED-L Archives

Archiver > CAALAMED > 2011-06 > 1307406605

From: Camilla <>
Subject: Re: [CAALAMED] Oakland Barbarians
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:30:05 -0400

Hi Dorothy,
Just wondering if individuals are related to the Stinson family who
owned the land which provided the name to the Stinson Beach? I
googled it and found the following URL which has some history.
http://www.stinsonbeachonline.com/history.html

Sometimes little tidbits help & I hope this is one of those!
Camilla