CAALAMED-L Archives

Archiver > CAALAMED > 2004-05 > 1084846344

From: mt view <>
Subject: Re: [CAAlameda] looking for half brother/two schools
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Diane

There are two Colleges or Universities that I can think of in the Oakland/Berkeley area, they are Mills Colleges,http://www.mills.edu/ a all women school, still for the underclass women, and the University of California at Berkeley http://www.berkeley.edu/ Now it could be that she lived in the East Bay, and when to school, in San Francisco State University http://www.sfsu.edu/ , or maybe she was going to a business school. Not sure if the schools would look in their yearbooks for a woman to find her for this reason.

Do you have any idea if your father was going to school at the time, or what he was doing, maybe that would help.

George

wrote:

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/zV.2ADI/1528

Message Board Post:

My sister and I are searching for our half brother that we found out about just before our father passed away. We don't have much info. His mother was a Norweign student(college), name possibly Kittra or Deitra. He was born in the Oakland/Berkley area around early 1960? We do have a college school photo of her. If possible we would like to match her photo to Oakland area college yearbooks from 1958 and 1959. Thank you.

Alameda Co, California CAGenWeb
http://www.cagenweb.com/alameda/