CAALAMED-L Archives

Archiver > CAALAMED > 2004-05 > 1084709733

Subject: Looking for my Husband
Date: 16 May 2004 06:15:33 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/zV.2ADI/1526

Message Board Post:

Still trying to find my Husband since 1983. He worked last at a Post Office in Alameda County. My Husband was born in Louisiana 1950. In the 70's he toured Europe with a Band named Star Fire. We lived in 1977 on 808 South Hobart Street in Los Angeles CA.
His Mother's Name is Edna, remarried to Mr. Greene. His Grandmother was Mrs. Williams and lived in East Los Angeles, died in Fall 1983.
If someone has any Information, plaese let me know.

This thread: