Bristol_and_Somerset-L Archives

Archiver > Bristol_and_Somerset > 2005-09 > 1126161089

From: Mary Mason <>
Subject: Re: [B&S] Accessing records 1780-1824
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:31:29 +0100 (BST)

Hello Allan

A lot of these records for the Portbury Hundred are on my web-site at:

http://www.mary.mason.btinternet.co.uk

Others not yet transcribed for the Hundred I also have. Give me details of Backwell 1822 and I will look it up for you.

Regards

Mary.

Allan <> wrote:

It seems that I will need to access actual birth/baptism records and also death records for several people, the information in indexes being insufficient for my purpose.

I live in Tasmania!Can someone tell me how I might be able to do this for the following situations?

Births

1789-1812 (several) Holy Trinity, Nailsea

Deaths

1803, St Augustine, West Monkton

1822, St Andrew, Backwell

1780-1824 (several), Holy Trinity, Nailsea

1810, St Luke, Priston

1791-1818 (several), All Saints, Corston

1798-1812 (two), All Saints, Wraxall

Allan Jamieson

Burnie, Tasmania