BUTTS-L Archives

Archiver > BUTTS > 2010-01 > 1263600376

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BUTTS] Butts Blackfoot
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:06:16 -0000

Author: remixqueen1
Surnames: BUTTS
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.butts/8.39.40.96.138/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

It has been a while since you posted. Hope you see this. My husband's grandfather was African American/Indian features. His name was Jack/Jackson Butts. I do not know where he came from, but he was in Central Florida for a while. In 1915, he left his wife and new baby to go find work, but and never returned.

Important Note: