BURKLOW-L Archives

Archiver > BURKLOW > 2009-05 > 1242331297

From: Bonnie Bell <>
Subject: Re: [BURKLOW] BURKLOW Robert A and Manda A
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:01:37 -0400

I am not real sure, but this Robert, may be my Dads cousin. MY Dad was Clarence L. Burklow, son of Miles Fredrick, son of Miles Harper Burklow. There were three cousins, one was Malcolm (San Antonio) and one in Sweetwater, Texas, and I believe the other was Robert. Daddy died in 1996 and Mom in 2006, so I can't ask, but I remember them. Daddy spoke of them some. Dad and Mom(Eleanor) are buried in the National Cemetary in Phoenix.
bonnie burklow bell