BURKET-L Archives

Archiver > BURKET > 2008-11 > 1226252154

From: FamilyHart <>
Subject: [BURKET] FamilyHart Database Update
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:35:54 -0700

We have just updated the online version of our database with over 9,000 new names bringing our total to over 577,000 name online. You may take a look at:

http://familyhart.info

Thanks!

Don & Jeanine Hartman
FamilyHart
http://familyhart.info

Rootsweb List Admins for:
Pennsylvania, PADutchGenONLY, Penna-Dutch, PAAdams, PAYork, PA-York-Gen,
MD-Fred-Gen, MDWashin, Burket, Dierdorff, Gotshall, Glattfelder, Hartman, Kohr, Kaufman, Shirk, Sturm

USGENWEB CCs for: Adams Co., PA; Franklin Co., PA; Lancaster Co., PA; York Co., PA; Frederick Co., MD; Washington Co., MD

Any family information sent to FamilyHart implies permission to use that information online without limitation for genealogical purposes.

This thread: