BURCH-L Archives

Archiver > BURCH > 2009-01 > 1231473709

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BURCH] Seeking info - Henry Burch m. Caroline M. Barbour
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 04:01:49 -0000

Author: debro1114
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.burch/2178.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am sorry but I have no information on James Burch beyond the 1850 (in Illinois). The 1860 census does not show James living with his parents (again IL). My line is through Henry and Caroline's daughter Alice Jane Burch. I know the whole family moved to Illinois sometime between 1842-1847. I have since found Caroline Barber's parents but have no info on Henry Burch's parents.

Important Note: