BURCH-L Archives

Archiver > BURCH > 2009-01 > 1231460708

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BURCH] Seeking info - Henry Burch m. Caroline M. Barbour
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:25:08 -0000

Author: ROCKETMARY
Surnames: Burch
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.burch/2178.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello, I have got a James in my family and his Grandson had 2 sons and a daughter. Sons names were Herry M. and Henry K.. I know the givin names are importain as they were handed down from Generations. My James was born abt 1832 and he was in Washington County when his son was born. But I dont know beyond James. Could this be your James, Sence the father is Henry I was just wondering. Please send me email.

Important Note: