BUNN-L Archives

Archiver > BUNN > 2007-07 > 1183905873

From: ,
Subject: [BUNN] Bunn in Barnesville Ga.
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:44:37 -0000

Author: nikxmom
Surnames: Bunn/Faulkner/Mann
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bunn/641/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for info on my grandfather Tanner Farmer Bunn(1868-1931) of Barnesville. He married Ella? in Coweta Co. and they had Tom(married Gladys Buice of Barnesville), Grady(married Virginia Sutton, B'ville) and Gene(lived on church st. in B'ville). They divorced and he married Rosa Mae Faulkner (my grandmother). They had Henry(my daddy, married Helen Teems), John Robert(lived mostly in Griffin, had twins Merle and Earle) and Raymond(married Clara? lived in Thomaston in the 1990's). I heard that Tanner was shot by one of his sons in Apr 1931 in Barnesville. Rosa Faulkner had siblings Annie(was deaf mute, of B'ville) Luther (ran a laundromat in B'ville), Allen(had a tick), Ida Bell(Reeves, Blalock, of B'ville), Estelle(Vickers?) George, Sallie Pinky? and Mary A?. Rosa's Parents were Thomas(1865) and Ada E Faulkner (1872) of Monroe county, Unionville District 1900 census). Thomas Faulkner was a Junior and Ada's father was George Washington Mann of Monroe county. Any info w!
ould be greatly appreciated.

Important Note: