BUNN-L Archives

Archiver > BUNN > 2006-04 > 1146348479

Subject: Re: THE BUNNS OF EAST. N.C. & VA. PRE-1800
Date: 29 Apr 2006 16:07:59 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/XeG.2ACEB/408.1.1

Message Board Post:

JOANNE, THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I DO HAVE COPIES OF THE RELEVANT NORTH CAROLINA CHAPTER OF ELLIS' HISTORY OF THE BUNN FAMILY. HE FAILS HOWEVER TO CONNECT
MY ANCESTOR JOHN BUN(N) WITH HIS PREDECESSORS. SINCE MY INQUIRY I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT EXTENDS MY LINEAGE BACK FROM BENJAMIN BUNN JR. THROUGH DAVID BUNN ( d abt.1784) TO JOHN BUN(d.abt.1725). I DO NOT HAVE THE MAIDEN SURNAME FOR DAVID'S WIFE YET. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR INTEREST. JOE BUNN

This thread: