BUNN-L Archives

Archiver > BUNN > 2006-04 > 1146049425

Subject: Re: THE BUNNS OF EAST. N.C. & VA. PRE-1800
Date: 26 Apr 2006 05:03:48 -0600

Surnames: Bunn
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/XeG.2ACEB/408.1

Message Board Post:

If you have access to Ancestry.com, there's a book in the family history section called "History of the Bunn Family of America" which has a section on the North Carolina Family. Just looking at it briefly, I see some of the names you mentioned. It was published in 1928 and contains quotations and citations to material that might be of use to you. If you don't have access, you can email me directly and I can perhaps answer some of your specific questions from what I've copied off for my own use.

This thread: