BUNN-L Archives

Archiver > BUNN > 2006-04 > 1145925887

Subject: THE BUNNS OF EAST. N.C. & VA. PRE-1800
Date: 24 Apr 2006 18:44:47 -0600

Surnames: BUNN, MANDOU(MANDEW)
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/XeG.2ACEB/408

Message Board Post:

HAVE ESTABLISHED MY LINEAGE SOLIDLY BACK TO BENJAMIN BUNN, JR. OF NASH CO. b. 1740, d. 1814, MAR. DRUCILLA HORNE d.25 JUN 1830. WOULD LIKE PROOF THAT BENJAMIN WAS SON OF
DAVID BUNN b.abt 1720 ISLE OF WIGHT, VA. MAR. TO MARY ----- AND MOVED TO BERTIE/ EDGECOMBE CO.
N.C. WOULD LIKE MAIDEN SURNAME OF DAVID'S
WIFE. WOULD LIKE PROOF THAT THIS DAVID WAS SON OF JOHN (BURN) BUN(N) b>abt 1655 IN ISLE OF WIGHT,VA ,d.abt. 1726 IN BERTIE CO./ EDGECOMBE CO.? WHO WAS PURPORTED MAR. TO ELEANOR MANDOU(MANDEW). I NEED THE NAMES OF JOHN BUN' S PARENTS. THE ANCESTOR
OF THE N.C. BUNNS IS RUMORED TO BE DR. THOMAS BUNN, AN EARLY IMMIGRANT TO JAMESTOWN, VA., BUT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF THE LINKAGE. PERHAPS YOU DO?? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

This thread: