BULLEN-L Archives

Archiver > BULLEN > 2010-04 > 1270486904

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BULLEN] Other relatives of " Great Uncle Dan "Bullen
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 17:11:56 -0000

Author: edwashingtonuk
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bullen/140.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi there I we are related as to where they were married I have only ever found this entry march quarter 1842 HENRY BULLEN = POS SARAH WOODYER IN HAMBELDON ON THE SURREY SUSSEX
BORDER. However I seem to remember a possible in suffolk too.
just out of interest I wonder in what area do you live most of the Bullen's eventually moved to County Durham some then moved on but some still live there.

Important Note: