BULLEN-L Archives

Archiver > BULLEN > 2008-10 > 1225309000

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BULLEN] bullen
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:36:40 -0000

Author: sallywags2000
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bullen/340.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,I was Sally Bullen ,daughter of Robert Guy. His grandfather Charles Henry 1847-1917)ran a shop in Ashby de la Zouch . His father was John Bullen, and mother Rosamund Jackson ,both born in Farnsfield Notts.
John was son of Thomas Bullen and Anne nee Holt.( 1783.
Thomas was born in Teddington (1783)and his mothers name was Mary, but I cant get any further back .There is a Bullen Hall in Teddington ,but I have no proof of any conection. If this sounds like the same tree, do let me know, and I will fill in the gaps.

Important Note: