BULLEN-L Archives

Archiver > BULLEN > 2008-09 > 1221790075

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BULLEN] Bullen's from Newfoundland
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:07:55 -0000

Author: veramharris
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bullen/18.52.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

ustin 3 yrs old.Just tried to email you and said it was wrong, anyway hope you get this one ,my email address is Hope to hear from you soon will be checking my emails every day, tell your mom and dad to drop me a line too,I would love that. Sorry that this is so long.Lots of LOve vera

Important Note: