BULLARD-L Archives

Archiver > BULLARD > 2008-09 > 1221084674

Subject: [BULLARD] FW: Re: Y-DNA 37 Marker Results
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:11:14 +0000

Hi All,

I am forwarding thie following a a way of informing all of you to the results of our Bullard DNA test results. An update is that Claudie B. (Bill) and me now match 37 of 37 markers exactly. This is proof that Nathan1 Bullard is our common ancestor. Bill and me match Richard in 36 markers out of 37. Richard has a value of 16 in marker 33 wihile Bill and I have a value of 17. The remarks below are correct.

Spencer Ardell Bullard