BUCK-L Archives

Archiver > BUCK > 2011-11 > 1320474054

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BUCK] Update on Samuel Buck (1836-1878)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 06:20:54 -0000

Author: Margaret_Johnson79
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.buck/2808.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

So how old are you? Im 32. :D Not sure about the cousin thing. I have something that will excite you.

When my grandmother passed in March, we found a VHS tape in her apartment that was called "The Homecoming" and it listed a bunch of family names on it. I took a video OF the video and posted it on youtube. Its not great quality but neither is the original VHS. I dont know if your great grandpa Joe(Joseph) is in it, you'll have to look for yourself. But the first man that comes out on the video is Grandpa Buck, Grandma Josie, and then there was a little blonde girl with curly hair...my grandmother. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-sFZHrphM

Maybe you can recognize someone?

Important Note: