BUCK-L Archives

Archiver > BUCK > 2011-11 > 1320473102

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BUCK] Update on Samuel Buck (1836-1878)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 06:05:02 -0000

Author: jamisbuck
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm Jamis Buck, currently of Idaho. Sounds like we're the same number of generations removed from Samuel, then! Josie's brother Joseph was my great-grandfather. That'd make us, what, third cousins? :) Feel free to email me directly at if you'd like any of the other documents I have about Samuel Sr; there's quite the drama around this one mine in particular!

Important Note: