BUCK-L Archives

Archiver > BUCK > 2011-11 > 1320468410

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BUCK] Update on Samuel Buck (1836-1878)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 04:46:50 -0000

Author: Margaret_Johnson79
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.buck/2808.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

This is Samuel Buck Sr? The same on my family tree? Good find...we could never find out were he was born, and we didnt know what country his ancestors came from. Any idea? Also, you wanted a copy of that photo of Samuel Buck Jr, I have to look for the file, I know I uploaded it somewhere. If you send me your email address I can find that for you.

OH...I read somewhere that this Samuel Buck also died of lead poisoning. His grave is unmarked because he was poor. True?

Important Note: