BRUBAKER-L Archives

Archiver > BRUBAKER > 2003-06 > 1056589891

Subject: [BRUBAKER] Brubaker - Porter. KS to Huntington Park, CA bef. 1947
Date: 25 Jun 2003 19:12:37 -0600

Surnames: Brubaker, Porter, Truitt
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/zNG.2ACEB/228

Message Board Post:

Ruth Porter Brubaker, 6126B, Santa Fe Ave., Huntington Park, Los Angeles Co. CA; attended the Franklin Co. KS Picnic held at Hillcrest Park, Fullerton, Los Angeles Co. California. This list not dated, but would be between
1940-1947.

Louis L. Brubaker marr. Ruth Helen Porter 25 Aug 1928 Franklin Co. KS.
Brubaker, Ruth Helen b. 15 Mar 1905 KS, Mother: Truitt, Father: Porter. d. 19 Oct 1951 Los Angeles Co. CA. (CA Death Index).

Also in Huntington Park is:
Hattie W. Porter, 2515 Sale Pl., Huntington Park, Los Angeles Co. CA; she also attended the Franklin Co. KS Picnic.

I am not of this family. Posting this hoping it helps someone.
I am interested in "Porter's" of Franklin Co. KS. My great aunt, Ada Kirkland married George Porter and they moved to South Pasadena, CA in early 1930's.

.Marysue..

This thread: