Archiver > BRUBAKER > 2003-06 > 1056589891

Subject: [BRUBAKER] Brubaker - Porter. KS to Huntington Park, CA bef. 1947
Date: 25 Jun 2003 19:12:37 -0600

Surnames: Brubaker, Porter, Truitt
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Ruth Porter Brubaker, 6126B, Santa Fe Ave., Huntington Park, Los Angeles Co. CA; attended the Franklin Co. KS Picnic held at Hillcrest Park, Fullerton, Los Angeles Co. California. This list not dated, but would be between

Louis L. Brubaker marr. Ruth Helen Porter 25 Aug 1928 Franklin Co. KS.
Brubaker, Ruth Helen b. 15 Mar 1905 KS, Mother: Truitt, Father: Porter. d. 19 Oct 1951 Los Angeles Co. CA. (CA Death Index).

Also in Huntington Park is:
Hattie W. Porter, 2515 Sale Pl., Huntington Park, Los Angeles Co. CA; she also attended the Franklin Co. KS Picnic.

I am not of this family. Posting this hoping it helps someone.
I am interested in "Porter's" of Franklin Co. KS. My great aunt, Ada Kirkland married George Porter and they moved to South Pasadena, CA in early 1930's.

This thread: