BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2012-03 > 1330961636

From: "gale honeyman" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Were there Brethren in Ray County Missouri?
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:33:56 -0500

Jackie,

I suspect Susanah's maiden name is incorrectly spelled and should read
Sherfy which was a well known Brethren family in Washington County, TN,
formerly from York County, PA if I recall correctly. There is no obit in The
Gospel Messenger for Adam, but that being said does not preclude his
membership. It seems that less than a quarter of the church members have
obits in this periodical.

Gale