BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2012-02 > 1330560651

From: "Ruth Hoese" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Skip Merriman
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:10:51 -0600

I am receiving them and could not figure out where the email addresses were
coming from. I did not recognize any of them, is there a new list each
time? Someone has been hacked very badly. I hope it isn't all of us.
Because I receive my email through gmail I can block him at that level and
that's what I will try. I do not want to respond in any way to that/his
email address.
Ruth