BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2012-02 > 1330020805

Subject: Re: [BRE] Inevitable Slowdown of Messages
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:13:25 -0500 (EST)

To Brethren List Members,

My family has strong Brethren roots but most of us are no longer Brethren. When I started doing genealogy the resources that the Brethren's had online, including this list, were the basis of the strongest parts of my tree. Now my older brother is interested in family tree searching and I have been going back through sending him links and information and revisiting the various sites of Brethren information. The amount available online is excellent. The congregational and area histories of the Brethren Church that are online are many. Slow or fast - keep up the great work!

Mary