BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-09 > 1317220861

From: Wayne Lucore <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] [BRE) Brethren churches names
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

In my last email I meant to add this add'l info
The Dunkard Brethren Church isn't just located in Quinter, KS.  I have been to another Dunkard Brethren Church in Modesto, Calif.  Modesto also has a large Old German Baptist Brethren colony, (hosts some of their annual meetings), and a large Church of the Brethren.

Wayne Lucore