BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-09 > 1316782649

From: "Jan Sanford" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Brethren questions
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:57:29 -0500

I, too don't have much to add to the discussion but am VERY interested in
Washington Co, MD as my Henry Colclesser (1781-1860) was Old Order Brethren
& born {not proven} in Washington Co, MD & died & buried in Kosciusko Co,
Indiana.

I have been doing most of my research through mail, e-mail & internet.... I
do have about 20 different spellings of the name Colclesser & have a lot of
research on the "different spelling families".

Any help appreciated & I'm willing to help anyone.....
Thanks,
Jan Sanford,