BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-09 > 1316779956

From: "Donna Wolf" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Brethren questions
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:12:36 -0400

Reply to request for those interested in Washington County, MD. I don't
have too much to add to the discussion, as I am still searching for info on
a George Frantz (later France) who resided in Washington Co. Md. He was
born in PA. He moved to Ohio where he appears in the 1860 census.

I have a few notes, but nothing of any real substance.

Donna Wolf