BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-08 > 1313509263

From: "Cynthia Mason" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Dates of Winona Lake Annual Conference
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:41:03 -0400

Greetings--My mother, Julia Ann Flohr Metzger, remembered an Annual
Conference in Winona Lake during which a typhoid epidemic broke out. She
said that in later years, people would ask each other "are you a Winona Lake
survivor"? I'm guessing this would have been the 1925 conference; she would
have been about 7 years old then.
Cynthia Metzger Mason

New email: