BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-06 > 1309484090

Subject: Re: [BRE] Non-enrollers
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 01:34:50 +0000
References: <2dbbfa5f$5c4a1e78$6dc808b3$@com><BANLkTi=aK=Y31eDiWc567HX7cGz6Ds3Eew@mail.gmail.com><BD6961C9A2634018A12A0ADA8529858B@RuthPC><9EF2312622FD4C29B8D00B77A82EEA86@ArtPC> <21677811330A46FAB01A6F5B29AECC58@thomas01><95DB592BE3E242B09CDC9C152FF732E8@RHarterPC><006101cc371c$e52dd5a0$af8980e0$@net><8CE0538FA59F7A9-236C-3192A@webmail-d168.sysops.aol.com><5A958CB27F914BED81FD9ED7FE5286F1@thomas01>

Kind of like today. Every able bodied male in USA between 18-45 is part of the national militia of the USA, according to the U.S. Code.

Craig Alan Myers