BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-06 > 1309299690

From: "Bob Harter" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Brethren Millers
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:21:30 -0400

two questions:
Do you know who this mentioned Adam Miller would have been? Jacob Petry Jr.
married Magdelena Miller, whose father was an Adam Miller. So far I have
been able to find any information on him.
Do you find any Harters in the non-enroller list? Three brothers (without
looking it up I believe it was Christian, Adam, and Frantz) were brought
before the court for not enrolling and pleaded innocence - Adam married
Anthony Hardman's daughter and moved to Washington Co. PA with or after the
Hardman family.

Bob Harter