BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-05 > 1305379566

From: Linda Houyouse <>
Subject: [BRE] Stump tombstones
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:26:06 -0400

Pictures of Adam and Lydia Stump's tombstones and several other stones
were added to Ohiogravestones.org last evening. I have been using this
format instead of Findagrave because a larger file size is allowed and
you can print a larger picture. Right click on the picture and save it
to your hard drive (in My Documents or whereever you want). They
approve each submission so they may not appear online until the
beginning of next week. You would select Columbiana County and Moultrie
Cemetery. Linda Houyouse

This thread: