BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-01 > 1295282364

From: Iris Wilde <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Cripe
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:39:24 -0600

The ONLY Cripe books I know about are pretty old. I may put together the
facts that I have found into a book. How many people on this list would be
interested in an updated Cripe book? I don't want to step on anyone's toes
if they are planning on doing this but would like to see a "collaborative"
effort. Thanks, Iris Daughter of Ira D. Cripe